Aqua Falls Installation Guide
The following installation guide is for the Aqua Falls Fountain. If you are having any difficulties or have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Place the pond reservoir onto your flat level base.
- Place the pedestal into the pond with the opening facing the back of your fountain. This is where you can access the pump and tubing.
- Connect the large bowl to the pedestal.
- Place the medium spacer into the large tier bowl.
- Connect the medium bowl to the spacer.
- Place the small spacer into the medium tier bowl.
- Screw in the threaded director (from your pump box) into the bottom of the small bowl.
- Connect the tubing onto the director.
- Feed the tubing down the centre of the water feature down to the pond.
- Connect your pump to the tubing and leave the pump within the pond.
- Check the leveling of each tier, as an unlevel fountain will not flow evenly. Wedge plastic packers if additional leveling is required.
- Fill your pond with water, at least enough to fully submerge the pump and then connect your pump to power.
- Switch the pump on, and enjoy your hard work.