Eco Booch 500ml
Eco Booch 500ml
- Improved root growth
- Stronger microbial activity
- Bigger, healthier, colourful flowers
- Vibrant green leaves
- Healthier stems and trunks
- Huge yield increase in fruit and vegetables
- Healthier soil and potting mix
Eco-Booch is a biostimulant made from organic protein which has been broken down into peptides and amino acids.
Previously Fish Emulsion has been the most common protein hydrolysate on the market, but with new research and technological advances, Eco Booch is now able to deliver considerable advantages.
Some of the advantages of the Eco Booch are as follows:
Increased growth, yield, and flowering Increased crop quality, increased resistance to abiotic stress such as drought, high and low temperature, and soil salinity.
When amino acids are taken up via the soil microbes, soil microbes multiply in number which in turn increases the availability of previously locked up nutrients to the plant. Amino acids and peptides are used directly for protein and enzyme synthesis. Eco-Booch contains significant amounts of nitrogen and potassium and is particularly suited to organic crop production. Eco-Booch can be used on a wide range of plants, including vegetables, flowering, and fruiting crops.
- This product should be diluted at least 40ml per 9 litre of water and should only be applied when the temperature is less than 25 degrees C, or early morning so as to avoid the possibility of leaf burn.
- It can be applied multiple times during the growing season provided there is adequate moisture.
- Allow at least two to three weeks between applications.
Please allow at least 1 week processing time.
If your order is time sensitive, please contact us.
(03) 9317 7924 or email@example.com